Quick Bit

United States
UNC Alum, Ex-O Lineman with a different look on the state of College Football Follow me on Twitter @FootbawFrat for my sporadic thoughts throughout the day

Monday, December 10, 2012

No 6 #Louisville vs No 11 #UtahState #WFPPlayoff

GUYS. I REALLY WISH I WERE KIDDING ABOUT THE NEXT GAME BUT I'M NOT.

All you need to know is Utah State was up 34-0 at the half. Seriously, I wish I were joking. Louisville was down by 34 at home, and was playing as shitty as the weather; 33 degrees and medium wind. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Big East.

Teddy Bridgewater finished the game like a lame duck that what shot 4 times in the sky.
His final stat line is as follows
(-)11 yards yards rushing
9-39 passing for 148 yards and 3 INTs
Woof.

Utah State went off tonight with 229 yards from Kerwynn Williams including 3 scores
Their defense posted 5 sacks and forced 5 turnovers.

An overall ugly game and terrible way for the Big East to end their season. Utah State gets the W 44-13.

Utah State moves on to face Kansas State in Manhattan next. Kudos to the Aggies.

WFP

No comments:

Post a Comment