Quick Bit

United States
UNC Alum, Ex-O Lineman with a different look on the state of College Football Follow me on Twitter @FootbawFrat for my sporadic thoughts throughout the day

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

WE'RE BACKKKKKKKKKK

IN THE GYM

Yesterday was the first lift I've had in over a month. I spent the first 6 weeks of being 24 getting fat and drinking more than I should, so it was time to get back on the circuit. Speaking of circuits, here's the circuit workout I did last night.

Warm Up : 5 min row machine

Dynamic Stretch

Squat Rack Station 4 sets, 10 reps (go for speed, good technique) min rest in between sets
Parallel Squat
Upright Rows
High Pull
Push Ups (15+ reps/per set)

Bench Station 4 sets, 10 reps/ 1 min rest in between sets
Bench Press
Bent Over Rows
Speed Skaters (20/leg)
Wall Sits (1 min)

Leg Press Station, 4 sets, 8 reps/ 1min rest in between
Leg Press
Hammer Curls
Push Ups (15+)
Ab X machine (till fail)

Dead Lift Station, 3 sets varied reps/ 1 min rest in between
Barbel Deadlifts (8)
Standing Military Press (12)
Human Arrow (til fail)

30 min walk/run on treadmill

/gasped for air

Stretch

Wednesday is BALANCE/CORE DAY

- WFP




No comments:

Post a Comment