Quick Bit

United States
UNC Alum, Ex-O Lineman with a different look on the state of College Football Follow me on Twitter @FootbawFrat for my sporadic thoughts throughout the day

Thursday, November 19, 2015

WEEK 12 VIEWERS GUIDE - FOOTBALL SATURDAY

High Nooners

Carolina (-6) at Virginia Tech - High Noon - The Mothership
I wrote about my biggest college football game of the year here

Memphis at Temple (+1.5) - High Noon - The U
Two up and coming coaches in yet another AAC battle. Seems like we have one or two of these a week now.

Michigan at Penn State (+3.5) - High Noon - ABC
Better hope the Michigan Man isn't looking ahead to what's in store for them next week....

Georgia Tech at The U (+2.5); Cuse (+17.5) at NC State - 1230 - ESPN3/ACC Net
* fart noise *

Mid Afternooners

This segment is absolutely loaded

Sparty (+14) at Ohio State - 330pm - ABC
Winner remains in the playoff discussion.

Northwestern (+10) at Wiscy - 330pm - B1G Net
Two B1G games before mentioning the SEC CBS Game.... What's wrong with me?

LSU (+6.5) at Ole Miss - 330pm - CBS with DA GAWD
For some reason this week I'm BELIEVING in the underdog. Yous truly wants complete playoff chaos.

Duke (+2) at UVA - 330pm - ESPN3/ACC Net
Leave to Duke to stop its free fall only because they're traveling to the second to last stop of the #MikeLondonFarewellTour

Southern Cal at Oregon (-4.5) - 330pm - The Mothership 
I'm of the party that thinks Oregon's about to start cookin' now that Vernon Adams is healthy...

Louisville at Pitt (-2) - 345pm - ESPN News
Pitt appears to be avoiding Pitt-ing this year. I don't see Louisville ranked real high (unlike Pitt's 3 losses) so I'm going with my current town's squad.

Night Games

Mississippi State at Arkansas (-4) - 7pm - The Mothership
While I'll be rooting for my Granddad's squad, my money doesn't see anyone beating NovemBERT.

 BC (+16) vs Notre Dame in Fenway - NBCSports - 730pm
While ESPN wants to see Notre Dame in the playoff most of the collective college football world would prefer to see this

Baylor (+1) at OK State - 730pm - FOX
Yet another college football playoff elimination game.... and yours truly doesn't Briles dropping two in a row.

TCU at Oklahoma (Pick) - 8pm - ABC
Another College Football Playoff elimination game... can Mayfield dazzle for a second week in a row?

Tennessee at Mizzou (+7) - 715pm - The Deuce
Does the squad keep getting up for Gary Pinkle, my money says they do.

Late Night

Cal at Stanford (-11) - 1030pm - The Mothership
Stanford may run halfback dives in 4 TE in sets all night, just because they're pissed.

Colorado at Wazu (-15) - 1045pm - The Deuce
I'm pretty sure Mike Leach volunteered to play every PAC 12 Game that started after 10pm this year....

San Jose State at Hawaii - 11pm - Some illegal stream on the internet
Your computer is worth getting a virus if you get to watch this beautiful man

No comments:

Post a Comment