Quick Bit

United States
UNC Alum, Ex-O Lineman with a different look on the state of College Football Follow me on Twitter @FootbawFrat for my sporadic thoughts throughout the day

Thursday, October 22, 2015

WEEK 8 #VIEWERSGUIDE Part 1

Editor's Note: Only getting my Thursday Picks Up Today. It's Bid Day at the office and yours truly's a busy man. Will have the rest up some time tomorrow

Went 10-11-1 last week bringing me to 45-46-2 for the year.......

Thursday Night


  • East Carolina (-2) vs Temple - 7pm - The Deuce
    • I've bet against ECU once this year and it bit me in the ass. G Vegas will be LIT tonight
  • Georgia Southern at Appalachian State (-6.5) - 730pm - The U
    • I will never go against my crew of Hawgs I played with in High School on a pick. I started alongside 3 of App State's 3 time national champion offensive linemen in high school and played with numerous others who played skill positions at App. My support and my money is with that brotherhood. The Rock will be on another level this evening for this rivalry game. 
  • Cal (+3.5) at UCLA - 9pm - The Mothership
    • I personally believe UCLA's in free-fall this year as the injuries have added up. Cal scores just too damn much
More coming tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment